Are you tired of data loss, due to system failure, crash or online threat attacks? Do you know that Windows OS performance degrades over a period of time? And to fuel your windows performance, you have to expend money on system optimization programs in case if you don’t possess basic technical knowledge or install a fresh copy of Windows (in case of crash or system failure).
In today’s digital world, data is worth of millions or billions and is the most important assets of any firm, company or organization. These companies expend more & more money each year to acquire and store their digital assets. To secure your digital assets/data all you need is a reliable, feature pack and trusted System Backup & restore program for your Windows or Mac.
And Acronis True Image is a perfect solution to secure your digital files/folders by backing them on an external drive or cloud storage. Acronis International GmbH was founded in 2003 (Singapore) and is a global leader in developing & providing a complete backup, disaster recovery and secure data access programs to the consumers, small-medium companies & enterprises. Acronis True Image is the most powerful, reliable, trustworthy and quality backup & restore utility program for your Windows & Mac, and Acronis True Image 2019 is the latest addition to the Acronis product’s family.
With the New Acronis True Image 2019, your digital assets are more secure than ever. Acronis True Image uses AnyData Engine to provide you with a complete business protection for systems on-premises, at a remote location, in the public and private cloud, and on mobile devices.
Why Acronis True Image is so important for your PC & laptops?
1. A simple, easy to use modern interface of Acronis True Image allows users to Backup entire PC to a USB drive.
- To back up your PC into an external USB drive, plug in a USB storage device and click on Add Backup option.
- By default, the program backs up Entire PC (including all partitions) on your computer, including the system reserve storage (generally hidden from users).
- Now to select USB Drive as your backup destination, choose the destination icon and select the folder on your USB Drive in which you want to back up your data.
- Additionally, you can also encrypt backups with a password, by selecting the Encrypt Backup button from the dialogue box.
- Now click on Back Up Now button to start your back up, You can monitor the entire backup process from the status bar, which will show the estimated time that program may take to create your backup.
2. Create backup & store it on Acronis cloud.
In case, if you find it difficult to back up your computer to a local drive, Acronis True Image premium comes with 1TB of free cloud storage to store the backup in the Acronis Cloud. To back up your data on Acronis Cloud, follow the steps as provided above and select Acronis cloud as the destination for your backup.
Please note that the Initial backup may take from few hours to a few days depending on the size of data being backed up and your network upload speed.
3. Sync your data to Acronis Cloud
Acronis True Image allows users to automatically sync data from a particular folder to Acronis Cloud as and when a change is made to the existing file or a new file is created. You can choose a folder to automatically sync the data of that folder to Acronis cloud by:
- Selecting the Sync tab from the Main menu.
- And choose Cloud Sync option and the program will create a new sync folder.
- You can also sync files from another computer by installing Acronis True Image on the other machine and connecting it to this newly created sync folder.
4. Acronis Active Protection
To protect your computer from ransomware attacks, suspicious changes in your data, and backup files, Acronis True Image uses Acronis Active Protection. It is an advanced ransomware protection technology which protects all your system’s data, including documents, media files, programs and more. Click here to know more about Acronis Active Protection.
5. Archive: Move old & large files to an external or Acronis Cloud
Archive feature in Acronis True Image allows users to store the old or large files from local drives to an external or Acronis Cloud and free up your local disk storage.
To move your large or old data to an external or Acronis Cloud:
- Select the Archive tab from the main menu of Acronis True Image
- Click on the arrow near the Analyze Home Folder button (given at the right side in the dialogue box) and select the files or folder you want to move to an external or Acronis Cloud.
- After selecting Files and Folders, click on the Archive button.
- Now program will move your selected Files and Folders to your external drive or Acronis Cloud, and you can view your data stored in the Acronis Cloud by login into your Acronis account using a web browser.
- If you want, you can also download them from the Acronis cloud.
6. Recover your entire computer using Acronis Rescue Media from the boot menu
Acronis Rescue Media allows users to create a bootable CD/DVD or USB thumb drive, to recover the PC from the boot menu in case of a system failure. To recover PC from the boot menu using Acronis Rescue Media, users are required to set up boot from a disk or USB drive in system’s boot configuration.
To recover a system from the boot menu:
- Plugin your bootable USB/DVD or USB thumb drive and external drive into a USB port and enter into boot menu option to start Acronis Rescue Media.
- Select the file you want to recover from the Backup list on your external drive.
- Click Recover computer button to recover your computer. Depending upon the drive read/write speed and USB versions (USB 2.0 or USB 3.0) the process may take time from 20 minutes to 90 minutes.
7. Acronis Notary Blockchain certification:
Notary Blockchain is a prototype solution that gives the end user to certify certain files about their authenticity to provide an extended data protection to the files. This technology can be used to verify and protect data with timestamps and certificates of authenticity. Click here, to know more about Acronis Blockchain certification & the technology behind it.
Whats new in Acronis True Image 2019
1. Acronis Survival Kit: With New Acronis Survival kit, users can now create an all-in-one bootable media & backup tool to an external drive. The external drive will contain everything, that you will ever need to recover your computer in case of a system failure.
This feature is supported on Windows & Mac Operating systems, to create your bootable media & backup tool using Acronis Survival Kit:
- Open Acronis True Image 2019 & go to the backup section to select Add Backup.
- Select the source drive to backup (entire PC, System hard drive) and destination (external drive with at least 32gb of free space).
- And select the Make bootable option appearing under the destination panel.
- And follow the dialogue box to create backup or bootable media.
2. Improved Acronis Active Protection: In Acronis True Image 2019, Anti-ransomware protection has been improved and has an extended support for NAS & network shares. With an advanced ransomware protection technology. Acronis True Image 2019 is compatible with most anti-malware solutions. Acronis True Image 2019 Anti-Ransomware protection actively protects all your data on your system including media files, documents, programs, and more.
What else has changed with New improved Acronis Active Protection?
- You can now protect your Nas & Network shares from Ransomware.
- Acronis True Image 2019, now show you the real process name as shown in the scripts injected into the trusted programs.
- Suspicious Processes are renamed to monitor for better user experience.
- You can now split your backup protection, self-defence and MBR protection settings.
3. Improved File backup to the cloud: Acronis has implemented a new file-to-cloud format to increase backup reliability and performance and this new file-to-cloud format is supported by Windows & Mac both.
4. Backup your files automatically to your external storage device: Acronis True Image 2019, allows users to choose an external USB storage drive as a new backup destination. Once selected, your files are backed up automatically when the drive is plugged into your system.
- Open Acronis True Image 2019 and select Add Backup option from the dashboard.
- Select the source you want to back up your files from.
- Now select a USB drive as your backup destination.
- Open the options menu and select the scheduling upon event option and under Scheduling upon event option Select Upon USB Attachment.
- Select Later on the backup plan tab and unplug the USB drive.
- Then plug it drive again into your system to start the backup.
5. Review backup versions and delete the old copies to free up your disk space: The New Backup Cleanup Tool in Acronis True Image 2019 allows users to manually delete unnecessary & old backup file versions to free up disk spaces. You can select & delete old backup files from your local drives, external drives, NAS & network shares.
To delete the old backup files, go to the backup plan context menu from the Backup section and select Clean up versions.
6. Improved WinPE Media: Acronis True Image 2019 added the ability to detect network adaptors and configure network settings to the WinPE Media. Now users can recover data using Wi-Fi & Ethernet both.
To test this function:
- Open the tools section in the Acronis True Image 2019 interface and select Rescue Media Builder option
- Choose Simple or Advanced option to create the WinPE bootable media.
- Now boot your device with the WinPE media device.
- Once your device is booted select Network Options.
Licensing & Pricing:
If you like Acronis True Image 2019 features, you can try it for free or purchase it from here
How to Install Acronis True Image 2019
If you have Acronis True Image 2016 or 2017 installed, it will be upgraded by the new version. Your old backup files will be safe.
- Download and run the Acronis True Image 2019 Setup file from the URL that was emailed to you. You can also get it on our website at http://www.acronis.com.
- When the installation is complete, click Start application and read/agree to the terms of the license agreement.
- Once the application is open, click Account on the toolbar to create or sign in to your Acronis account.
- Enter the serial number that was emailed to you to activate your copy of Acronis True Image.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your Acronis account is set up
- An account lets you access mobile features, cloud backups, social network backups and remote backup management.
- You do not need an Acronis account to back up to and recover from external hard drives.
Giveaway: Acronis True Image 2019 3 Nos License of 1 Year each for activation on up to 5 PC per License.
We would like to thank Ms Lucia Pedreira and whole Acronis PR team for providing us 3 nos. Licenses of Acronis True Image 2019 premium valid for 1 year each and can be used on up to 5 PC (per license). A license holder is will also get 1TB Acronis Cloud storage free for 1 Year. We are giving away these licenses to the winner of Acronis True Image 2019 Review & Giveaway program.
To participate in this giveaway, users are required to follow these simple rules as specified below (all are mandatory).
- Like or Follow (or both) WindowsBlog & Acronis International GmbH on Facebook and Twitter.
- Share this giveaway post on your social media profile.
- Comment on any one feature you love most in Acronis True Image 2019 along with your social sharing link to this giveaway.
- Subscribe to the WindowsBlog Newsletter.
This giveaway is valid until 29th Aug-18 and at the end of the giveaway period, 3 winners will be randomly selected from the comment box as on 30th Aug-18 (winners name will be announced here). Winners are required to claim their prize within next 72 hours of such declaration.
Congratulations to Mr. Dhruv Gupta, Mr. kubik67 and Mr. Alex Bandanuk for winning in our Acronis True Image 2019 Premium 3 Licenses 1 Year Each For 5PCs Giveaway program. Winners are required to send us an email with subject: “Acronis True Image 2019 Premium License Claim” to email@example.com, within next 72 hours.
Please note, we will send the license details to the winners within next 7 days from the receipt of request email. We would also like to thank other users for participating in this giveaway and wish them Good Luck in our other giveaways.