UnHackMe allows you to remove Google Search redirects, rootkits, trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keyloggers, unwanted programs, etc.
The main difference between UnHackMe and other anti-rootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system. UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently, it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.
What’s in the box?
- Anti-Rootkit (Google Redirecting Fixer)
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Bot
- Anti-Adware, Anti-Spyware
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for non-commercial use
- No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
- No free tech support
- You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended
- Developed by Greatis Software
- Version is v9.96
- Download size is 18.4 MB
- Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
To claim your Free lifetime license for UnHackMe, Visit the promo-page