Need a reminder? No problem! Set it up easily with TimeBell! TimeBell – program reminders of events. Is there an important event you don’t want to miss? Use TimeBell to remind you!
Need a site opened at a certain time? What about a program you need up and running, open file or close a program at a certain time? TimeBell does it for you, automatically!
TimeBell automates reminders and many repetitive computer actions for you. Once created in TimeBell, you will never have to worry about them again! \
What a time saver, your computer will remember to have that program up and running, even if you can’t be there! TimeBell with its reminders and advanced capabilities makes it simple! The TimeBell program is easy to understand, even someone new to computers will find it easy to get started. There is even a convenient desktop calendar.
At predefined time TimeBell can:
– open a reminder window with your text (image can even be added to it)
– startup predefined program or open a file
– close selected a program
– open a predefined website
– switch off monitor, shutdown, put it to sleep or put it to standby mode, change PC user.
– show window with countdown 1 minute before action with PowerPC
– change the wallpaper of desktop
– send an email using a predefined e-mail address
– accompany task by the sound
– synchronize time with atomic clock
All these tasks can be executed once or periodically (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
All tasks can be performed in any combination, together or separately.
The number of TimeBell tasks is unlimited.
At startup, TimeBell notifies you about any missed tasks.
You can view the list of tasks on a present day at starting the program.
If you use multiple computers, you can transfer the data file with all the tasks of TimeBell between them via external storage or through the Internet.
You can even create TimeBell tasks remotely through the Internet.
Customized capabilities of TimeBell.
– run TimeBell with Windows (is active by default)
– minimize TimeBell to system tray on start (is not active by default)
– when TimeBell is run, show window with tasks on the current day (is not active by default)
In order to see tasks in more detail or edit a task, just double-click on the task with the left mouse button to display a window with all the details.
– speak time every hour (is not active by default)
– displaying a calendar on the desktop (is not active by default)
– automatically download a task from website www.evvasoft.com (is active by default). Delete of downloaded tasks from the website (is active by default)
– windows “stickers” for creating your notes
– the function of the address book
– function countdown timer.
– check update for new version TimeBell (is active by default). Check updates automatically – when startup TimeBell or manually select in menu “Check for Updates now”. For disabling this function please select in menu program “Disable automatically check updates”.
– password to protecting access to TimeBell (is not active by default)
– countdown 1 minute before action with PowerPC (is not active by default)
Synchronize time with the atomic clock:
– automatically synchronize time with atomic clock (is active by default). You can disable this function.
– You can select periodically synchronize time with the atomic clock: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly (hourly by default)
– at start-up, TimeBell synchronizes time with atomic clock
– you can select SNTP server for synchronize time ( time.windows.com by default) or add your SNTP server.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for non-commercial use
- No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
- You get free tech support
- You must redeem your license key before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by EVVAsoft
- Version is v13
- Download size is 8.38 MB
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)