PDF to X is used to convert PDF documents to Word (.doc)/WordPad (.rtf) documents, HTML web pages, JPG/PNG/BMP/TIF/GIF/PCX/TGA images and plain text files in batch mode. It works without Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader and has a friendly interface, small size, accurate and fast conversion ability.
It retains the original text, images, format and layout of PDF documents in various output files as much as possible.
Also, PDF to X supports converting the password-protected PDF files and specifying page range to convert (for DOC, RTF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIF, PCX, TGA files), and supports converting the PDF files that have some restrictions, such as Content Copying, Saving as Text, Page Extraction, Printing are not allowed (for HTML and TXT files).
If you want to edit/re-edit the PDF files in MS Word or WordPad, publish the PDF content as HTML web pages on the web, capture PDF documents, let your documents management system supports PDF search or want to extract the text from PDF files, it might be useful.
- Supports Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Fast, accurate, small and friendly UI.
- Retains original text, images, format and layout in output files.
- Supports converting password-protected PDFs (DOC/RTF/Images).
- Supports converting specific page range (DOC/RTF/Images).
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer lifetime license, for commercial or non-commercial use
- No free updates; if you update the giveaway, it may become unregistered
- No free tech support
- You must redeem the license key before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by TriSun Soft
- Version is v9.0
- Download size is 3.27 MB
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Please note: Single License (1 PC) (Lifetime License WITHOUT Upgrades) is included in this version.
- System Requirements: Windows XP/ 2003/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (x32/x64)
- Publisher: TriSun Software Limited
- Homepage: http://www.pdf-helper.com/pdf-to-x/
- File Size: 7.91 MB