Air Live Drive mounts cloud drives as local disks in your computer so you can open remote files with any application without having to synchronize or using local disk space.
Air Live Drive supports the most important clouds as OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Mega, Yandex, Naver, Hidrive, Mail.ru, WebDAV, Mail.com, Adrive, Magenta Cloud, Stack Storage, Datto Drive and SFTP.
With this application, you can add multiple accounts from the same cloud and each account becomes a disk drive on your computer. Once you have added your accounts you can work online without duplicating your clouds on your computer and save space on your hard drive.
- Your clouds as local disks: Connect your clouds as disk drives on your computer and work with the clouds as local disks.
- Work online: Use your usual tools or programs directly on the files in the cloud.
- Multiple clouds supported: Air Live Drive works with the most important clouds and can add multiple accounts from the same cloud.
- Save space on your hard drive: Work online without duplicating your clouds on your computer and save space on your hard drive.
- Work without synchronizing: Work directly with the files in the cloud avoiding the synchronization process.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a 1-computer 1-year license, for non-commercial use
- You get free updates for one year
- No free tech support
- You must redeem your license key before this offer has ended
- May not be resold
- Developed by Air Live Drive Pro
- Version is v1.1.1
- Download size is 10.2 MB
- Supports Windows 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)