Taghycardia is a highly automated music tagger that:
- Fixes tag issues causing album splits, wrong track order, and title display issues on Android and iOS devices;
- Ensures compilations are uploaded to mobile devices in an accessible form;
- Fixes tag faults (empty album/artist fields, differences in album/artist spelling, missing/wrong track numbers, missing track titles);
- Can detect info (album, artist, year) on untagged music albums;
- Automatically downloads cover art, optionally embeds in tags;
- Automatically finds lyrics for the tracks and embeds in tags;
- Can quickly remove covers from the tags of multiple albums to save space;
- Has an integrated folder-level tag editor with a semi-automated tracklist finder;
- Creates Unicode playlists for PCs, Android devices, car stereos, etc.
- Supports MP3/flac/MP4/APE/WMA/OGG formats;
- Works under Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10;
NOTE: It’s a fully activated, fully functional paid version that does NOT require a license key.
Attention! Whenever external services the program relies on introducing breaking
changes, the program may stop working; should this happen, fixes are
available only for paid customers.